Choosing the perfect name for your child can be one of the most difficult decisions parents have to make, each member of the family has an opinion and each has a favorite name. Can seem fun, but this task is intimidating, because that name will be carried for the rest of your life.
- The meaning of the name: Choose a name with a meaning you admire and find positive for the child, a meaning you want for her personality.
- Match with surname: See if the name matches with the surname, speaking out loud.
- Name spelling: If the name has a spelling different than normally seen, your child will always have to correct others when writing.
- Family's name: Traditional names of family have a big role in the decision, your family may have some history of patterns in the name, that you will decide whether to continue or not
- Nicknames: Think of potential nicknames that your child may have.
Are you in doubt with some options? Check out our Spin the wheel and decide in luck which one will be chosen.